|
Monday, May 18, 2009,6:01 PM
Bounjour!Wow, we are so sorry for the silence. I have miss bbygirls ALOT. I missed alot of outings with you girls! ): I hope we can make another one soon. I heard Eenah bbygirl just had a new haircut. How cute she looked! Tyyte also has been an angel! She made this cute video to cheer me up! hehe. Wiyah is lovely as always with her hubby. Shira, omg! I miss shira man! We used to talk alot about make up! I miss you lah babe! haha! Nothing has been going on really much I think for us. All of us are having exzam fevers so I think all of us are going bonkers. Me and Shira finished ours already. Hehe! We wish the others all the best! And all of you lovelies out there, do pray for us and our results! We love ALL of you! Oh, except for haters and spammers. :D I think this blog will be quite quiet for a while. Do open it up everyday! Hehe! No lah, I think the most exciting times in this blog will be the Holidays! So, do check in around June. Why? Photos babe! && there will definitely be an outing. Bbygirls outing. :D So yeah. <3 Lots of love, Leanna P/S: we have relinked! >> love24th-bbygs.blogspot.com Tell everyone that you know! :DD |