<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3962413182007501522?origin\x3dhttp://love24th-bbygs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Cause' we rock, better than you do

page daily hits
Thursday, August 6, 2009,7:03 PM
Leanna will forever love BBYG!

Hello! Hi! Welcome!
Oh I am so sorry for not been updating this blog! I've been very busy actually with school since I got back and this is the first time I can finally freely use the computer. Why? Because there is no school tomorrow! Haha.
Wow, there is a lot I wish to write but I just can't put it into words.

I miss all of this beautiful & gorgeous girls A LOT. I miss Shira's cerewetness and stories , Tyytee's sarcasm and craziness, Eenah's talkitiveness and over the top fashion and finally Adawiyah's love and kecohness. Gahs.

Since shool started I've had less time talking to ALL of them and hearing all their stories. I'm really sorry babes, it's not that I don't care but life's just benn REALLY busy and you know how school can get. I know, I know you girls might be upset that I'm always the one MIA or the one who is always out, haha. But you girls should know that I love you guys truck loads and even when I'm not there or been really quiet or not been talking, you girls are ALWAYS in my heart. Never forget that! I love you all to bits! Really tiny bits that could not be counted!

And I really think we should meet up soon before I get really itchy to meet you guys. Please? Please? Please? Preety please with cherry on top? :D ^^
And I will make sure I will be there, unlike other times because I really miss you girls and want to have a hell of a time with all of you!

I have a lot to say but I just can't put it into words. I'll just talk to you girls soon alright?
I LOVE YOU BABES! Mwah! Don't forget that! ^^

LeannaBbyg♥

labels: AdawiyahBbyg
, ShiraBbyg, TyyteeBbyg, EenahBbyg
I will FOREVER love you girls!




ShoutMix chat widget